It is also possible to send the measured data of the hackAIR home sensors (version 2) to the openSenseMap.
To do this you have to assemble your device and transfer the hackair-v2-advanced.
Afterwards the openSenseMap configuration is available in the web interface. There you have to register a senseBox with the correct hardware.
- Fill in user, location, exposure and name. Group identification could be for example: hackAIR.
- Under the item “Hardware “ in the step “my senseBox “ unfold the field “hackAIR “ and select the appropriate sensor configuration.
- Complete the registration.
- Important: Copy ‘SenseBox ID’. This is a 24 characters long string that looks something like this: *58a88c6b650831d8a3625e01
- Important: Copy ‘access token’. This is a 64 character long string.
- If a correct e-mail address is given, the senseBox ID will be sent again by mail. (for example: Your senseBox ID is: 58a88c6b650831d8a3625e01)
2. configure hackAIR device
The ‘hackAIR home v2’ sensor can be easily configured via a website. To do so, connect the device to the power supply.
After that an open network called ‘ESP-wemos’ should be available. After that you have to do the following steps:
- Use your browser to open the hackAIR home v2 configuration page (http://192.168.4.1).
- Under the item Configure WiFi enter the senseBox-ID in the field openSenseMap senseBox ID.
- Under the item Configure WiFi enter the *access token in the field **senseBox access token
- Click on Save at the bottom of the page